Unas Metaforas?? o es mas directo de lo que parece...? Por Mas Que Me Quieran Matar....


My chest it's about to crack wide open to let the heartbeat run easy...
and it's easier to say "i hate..."

sweet old pain, hello...

but is a kind of outstanding way to feel all right...

I really like the way i'm feeling about all this...

i know you probably will say: "stupid... bla bla bla" and then " i don't care"

or "...Boring/Bored..."

Sometimes just want to scream...

But in The end...

I can tell, with a hand in my cold dead heart, that you probably gave me some life...

for a while...?

the worst part is i know just a half... not the entire person...

so i connot trust and neither give you my faith...

or my...

a kiss can tell a lot, but not that...

need to know... need to hear... need to find...

a few words and the puzzles will solve...

patience, the path to knowledge?

why? why i have to be this way?

why i cannot be a simple animal, just like other men?

(...sigh...)

it's all about you, damn it!, can't take you out from here!

slowdown my mind , that's all, or it's my heart?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
esto es para una persona muy especial que me ha ayudado bastante en varias cosas...
que da mucho de que pensar...
no es mucho porque preferiria decirle las cosas personalmente...
y aun asi no puedo....(¬¬)
un beso, para aquella persona que cabe justo en una definicion...
"adorable..." jeje...
ahhhh!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

con los pensamientos un poco mas ordenados (seguro)
sentí la necesidad d postearte
espero algún día hablemos el mismo lenguaje, de verdad, no tienes idea cuanto...
ojala el tiempo nos acompañe...

y respecto al tema de la tarde: I'll face the music, as long as you help me...

nos vemos el lunes nerd!!!
Bso
A MORIR!!!!!
xD